SERIES 50 –
Piston Check Valve
The precisely metered check valve and orifice in the piston head combined with spring assisted closure controls piston descent to avoid seat slamming and promote smooth, quiet operation and positive backflow prevention with fluids or gasses.
Offered in 2" thru 8" • class 600 & 900
- Threaded piston seat that is easily removed & replaced while valve is in-line
- Smooth highly polished replaceable sleeve for easy maintenance & long-lasting performance
- Ideal for compressor & pulsating services
- Available with stellite® sealing surface & end connections in raised face or ring type joint
- Meets or exceeds ANSI B 16.34 requirements with flanges conforming to B 16.5.
Note: exception to lay length
- NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156 (optional)