SERIES 7700-M3 & SERIES 8700-M3 –
Contromatics Three-Piece Ball Valve
Contromatics offers high quality at an economical price with it's M3 model of the series 7700/8700 three-piece ball valves. All standardly supplied with 316 stainless steel trim and Uniseal™, (modified virgin PTFE), seat, making these valves suitable for a wide variety of applications with pressures up to 1000 psi and temperature ranges from -20°F to 450°F. The 7700/8700 series valve is supplied with drilled ISO 5211 mounting pad and square stem, allowing direct mounting of pneumatic actuators.
The total of these features and options makes the 7700/8700 M3 model a cost effective alternative to other valves on the market today.
Features & Benefits
- Three-Piece Construction for Ease of Maintenance
- Full Port for Maximum Flow
- Bottom Loaded Blow-Out Proof Stem
- Live Loaded PTFE Stem Packing
- ISO 5211 Facilitates Direct Actuator Mounting
- NPTF Ends to ANSI B1.20.3
- Socket Weld Ends to ANSI B16.11
- Positive Grounding
- NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156
- CE 11/4" and Larger
- CRN# OC 7841.50126789